Friday, December 5, 2008

the blog

I think I have all of my notes posted now, after a series of technical mishaps -- I was unable to get online during the afternoon session, and yesterday all of Blogger went down! (which is why, if you tried to access the blog, you were getting errors). A fitting end to a discussion about the consequences of putting all our data online.

Please comment with what you thought of the assembly, this blog, or the topics raised by the participants. And thanks to Marcus Banks, Mitchell Brown & Dana Peterman!

If you have photos, notes or reflections that you would like to see posted in the blog, please send them to me and I'll be happy to do so. This is meant to be a collective effort.

thanks for reading,
-- phoebe (2008-2010 LAUC webmaster) psayers (at) ucdavis.edu

No comments: