After the introductions and University Librarian address (which I missed), the agenda is:
- Janet Lockwood from UCOP
- Committee Reports
- Sam Dunlap's LAUC president report
- the morning panel: views on shared print, with:
- Roger Schonfeld (Manager of Research, Ithaka)
- Constance Malpas (Program Officer, OCLC Research)
- Emily Stambaugh (Manager, Shared Print, CDL)
- Jake Nadal (Preservation Officer, UCLA)
Then the afternoon session, which will be a continued discussion about the issues raised in the morning panel, moderated by Brian Schottlaender.
Librarians in the Lange room. Photo by Dana Peterman.